The 10x50 Razor HD Binoculars from Vortex fuse several proprietary optical technologies with a rubber-armored weather-sealed housing and ergonomic design, making this set of glasses ideal for birders and hunters alike. A 16.5mm eye relief and twist-up eyecups with multiple click-stop positions will provide a comfortable viewing distance for almost any observer.
Vortex outfitted the Razor HD series optics with a fully multicoated extra-low dispersion (ED) high-density (HD) lens system that maximizes light transmission and color fidelity. A 60° apparent viewing angle and 10 ft close-focus distance make the 10x50 model of the Razor HD great for close to mid-range observations. Phase-corrected prisms with dielectric multi-coating allow the optical path to render enhanced detail and contrast while preserving image brightness.
Complementing the high-transmission optics is a magnesium alloy housing that is waterproof and argon filled for fogproof performance. Protecting the exposed lens surfaces from dirt and moisture is Vortex's proprietary scratch-resistant ArmorTek coating. Enhancing the usability of the Razor HD housing is an open-bridge design that sheds excess weight, as well as contoured thumb rests that improve ergonomics and balance. The 10x50 Razor HD binoculars are backed by Vortex's lifetime warranty, and they come with flip-down objective covers, rainguard, and carrying case.
- 10x magnification
- 50mm objectives
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) HD glass elements
- Fully multi-coated lens system, XR anti-reflective coating
- Roof prisms with phase correction and dielectric multi-coating
- 60° apparent viewing angle
- 10 ft minimum focus distance
- 16.5mm eye relief
- Twist-up eyecups with click-stop settings
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Tripod mounting adapter socket
- Locking diopter adjustment ring
- Argon filled for fogproof performance; waterproof
- Magnesium alloy housing with slip-resistant rubber armor
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and improves handling
- ArmorTek scratch-resistant coating on exposed lens surfaces
- 28.1 oz weight