The black, 100' RapcoHorizon SilverHog XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable is a "road-ready" cable with a heavy-duty, yet flexible PVC jacket that provides extra protection against the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear.
The cable uses two 24-gauge, twisted, center conductors and a serve shield, both made of silver-coated pure copper, and designed to reject RFI and EMI. The silver coating results in faster transfer speed, lower signal attenuation, and clearer signal than with traditional pure copper materials. The SilverHog mic cable is terminated with black Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors, and is individually tested for performance and quality before shipping.
- Black 100' SilverHog "road-ready" microphone cable (XLR female to XLR male)
- Silver-coated, stranded copper conductors
- Silver-coated, braided shield with 95% coverage protects against RFI/EMI and provides increased flexibility
- Silver coating helps increase speed of transfer, for lower attenuation and greater clarity than with pure-copper materials
- Two 24-gauge center conductors, paired and twisted
- Extra-thick (0.295" diameter), rugged jacket – flexible and durable matte PVC material with low memory
- Neutrik black shell XX Series XLR connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Made in the USA