The Datavideo ITC100HP1K wired intercom kit includes an ITC-100 base station, four MC-1 headsets, four ITC-100SL belt packs, four CB-3 cables (65'/20m), four TD-3 camera tally lights, and four HP-1 single-ear headsets. The ITC-100 system features 8-way talkback and tally indicators that provide clear communication between the director and the camera crew, in production studio and live venue applications. The director can choose to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously.
The HP-1 is a circumaural, closed headset designed to prevent sound leakage, in and out. Its single-ear design is well-suited for situations when the user needs to listen to the intercom as well as to conversations in the room. Featuring a noise-canceling microphone and a soft ear pad, the HP-1 offers an ideal alternative to the MC-1 headset, for working in noisy environments with a comfortable fit during extended use.
- Combination XLR-1/4" microphone input
- Dynamic/condenser microphone selection switch
- 1 x 1/4" jack for headphones without microphone
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) jack for headphones without microphone
- Speaker knob with volume control
- Channel selection buttons 1 - 8 select to talk to belt-pack/crew member
- "ALL channels" selection button
- Base unit "MUTE" button
- Call button for sending paging signal to base unit
- Talk button press and hold down to communicate with base-unit / director
- Headset volume control knob
- Bi-Color Tally LED
- TD-2/3 on camera Tally Indicator wired from belt pack