Compact enough to fit into a small carry bag or even your coat pocket; the Syrp Genie Mini is a portable and easy-to-use device for creating smooth panning motion time-lapses or real-time video. It is designed to sit between your camera and tripod and has an internal motor that enables 360° panning motion with cameras weighing up to 8.8 pounds. Control and setup are both done wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection and the Syrp Genie App for iOS and Android devices. To accommodate experienced and beginning time-lapse shooters, the app provides a useful set of presets so you can start shooting right away. A lithium-ion battery provides 48+ hours of time-lapse and 5+ hours of smooth continuous panning on a single charge, with a micro-USB cable included for recharging the battery.
Note: An optional Link Cable is required for connecting your camera to the Genie Mini.
- Panorama mode enables shooting panoramic shots and 360° photos.
- Turntable mode enables using the Genie Mini for product photography for both stills and video.
- Supports both incremental time-lapse motion as well as smooth continuous panning motion
- Max Speed: 360° in 33 seconds
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity for wireless setup and control using the Syrp Genie App for iOS and Android devices
- App presets to help you get started with your time-lapses
- HDR time-lapse mode
- Ease in/out feature lets you ramp your movement at the beginning and ends of your time-lapses or video move
- 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw with 3/8"-16 adapter included
- 3/8"-16 tripod mounting thread
- Lithium-ion battery provides 48+ hours of time-lapse and 5+ hours of smooth continuous panning
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Can be combined with the Syrp Genie for 2-axis motion control (using optional sync cable to connect the systems)