- Pro Video
- Pro Audio
- TVs & Entertainment
- Optics & Outdoor
- Shop Categories
- Used Dept
B&H and Sigma Photo are giving away a most coveted lens—the Sigma 50mm F/1.4 EX DG HSM. If you've ever wanted a sharp, contrasty, fast-apertured lens with professional-grade construction, here's your chance to get your hands on one with the lens mount of your choice!
Click Read and Discuss to see how you can enter and snag this very-well-reviewed lens.
Time: June 13th to 12AM ESt July 5th, 2011
Photo by kwp1001: Shot with the Sigma 50mm F/1.4
- Like Sigma and B&H on Facebook. Plus, you must leave a comment on this posting letting us know why B&H and Sigma lenses are awesome. To leave a comment, be sure to log in or register on BHInsights so that we have your email address to contact you if you win (If you have a log in for BHPhotoVideo.com, you can use the same username and password.)
- Follow Sigma and B&H on Twitter. Plus, you must leave a comment on this posting letting us know why B&H and Sigma lenses are awesome. To leave a comment, be sure to log in or register on BHInsights so that we have your email address to contact you if you win (If you have a log in for BHPhotoVideo.com, you can use the same username and password.)
If you already "liked" or "follow" both Sigma and B&H, you just need to leave a comment on this blog post. One comment per person please. To leave a comment, be sure to log in or register on BHInsights so that we have your email address to contact you if you win (If you have a log in for BHPhotoVideo.com, you can use the same username and password.)
The B&H Social Media Team will select a winner at random, and send the winner’s name, contact information, and selected lens mount to Sigma, who will then ship the lens to the winner.
If you're also interested in getting your photos critiqued, you can submit your portfolio to the "Our Pros, Your Photos" promotion to receive constructive, honest feedback from folks like Lindsay Adler. For those of you that already have Sigma gear and share your photos on Flickr, consider tagging those photos with "Sigma50th" in celebration of their 50th anniversary. Your photos could be featured on their sleek interactive wall!
OFFICIAL B&H 'WIN A SIGMA 50MM F1.4 EX DG HSM LENS' RULES
1. Methods of Entry/Sponsor. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The B&H 'Win a Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Lens' (the “Drawing”) is void where prohibited by law, and is sponsored by B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (“B&H” or the “Sponsor”). Enter the Drawing via any one of the methods listed on the blog post announcing this Drawing at www.bhinsights.com.
2. Entry Period/Winner-Selection/Prize/Odds. The Drawing will run from June 13, 2011 until July 5, 2011 (the “Entry Period”) and one winner will be randomly selected at the end of the Entry Period. Entries submitted outside the Entry Period will not be counted. Each participant can only submit one entry during an Entry Period. Winner will receive a Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX HSM lens. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. Identity of Winners. Winners will be identified by the e-mail account associated with a blogger entrant. Any issues regarding the identity of a winner shall be resolved by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
4. Eligible Participants. The Drawing is only open to residents of the United States at least thirteen (13) years of age on their entry date, and is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, any person domiciled with such employees, or any affiliates or subsidiaries of Sponsor.
5. Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements. Each entrant (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official B&H Win a Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Lens Rules; (b) that any claims related to the Drawing shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and that awards shall be limited to out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Drawing, and shall not include incidental or consequential damages or attorneys fees; (c) and that any ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
7. Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights. Sponsor may modify or discontinue the Drawing at any time, and may disqualify from the Drawing any person it determines, at its sole discretion, to have abused any aspect of the Drawing.
8. Choice of Law/ Venue. Entrants agree that in the unlikely event that a dispute arises in connection with this Drawing, it will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, and heard exclusively in a court of applicable jurisdiction in the County and State of New York irrespective of any choice of law provisions to the contrary.
9. Winners List. To receive names of the winners by U.S. mail, please mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., Attn: B&H Win a Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Lens, 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001. Any Winners List request must be received by B&H within one (1) year of the date the drawing is conducted.