When you are on the iOS platform and you wish to use the SnapBridge remote app with your KeyMission 360 or KeyMission 170 Action Camera, please open the app on your smartphone or tablet, and then refer to the following five steps to connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi.
- When prompted with a pop-up window stating that “Wi-Fi has been enabled on the camera…,” click on “Go.”
- On the next screen, click “Settings” in the top-left corner to access your Wi-Fi settings.
- On the following screen, select “Wi-Fi” from the displayed options.
- Now select your KeyMission camera (ex: KM360_30000031).
- And finally, enter the default password: NikonKeyMission (case-sensitive).
* It is recommended that after these steps have been completed, you change the password to a personal one. To do this, select Camera Setting>Network Menu>Wi-Fi>Network Settings in SnapBridge.