NEW 102 Megapixel Camera: FUJIFILM GFX 100 - Hands-on Review06/13/2019
Photographer David Flores takes a close look at the previously announced FUJIFILM GFX 100, a 102-megapixel camera with a back side illumination sensor, face-detection AF, and in-body stabilization, with the ability to record 4K video at up to 30 fps. The GFX 100 is the first mirrorless, medium format body to incorporate sensor-shift image stabilization. It also features a built-in vertical grip for improved ergonomics and handling—regardless of shooting in horizontal or vertical orientation—and it has a removable 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, which can be used for high-resolution, eye-level viewing. Check out the video for more great features of this powerful camera.
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots
When you’re finished, be sure to check out the rest of our wide selection of instructional and informative videos on photography, at BandH.com.