1. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN AND MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING. The B&H Store Survey Gift-Card Drawing (the "Drawing") is void where prohibited by law. The Drawing is sponsored by B & H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (the "Sponsor").
2. Methods of Entry/Entry Ownership. There are two (2) methods of entering the Drawing: (1) by accessing the B&H Survey at www.bhphoto.com/survey, entering your order number located on your B&H store receipt, and completing the survey; or (2) by mailing a post-card containing your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (optional) to: B&H Store Survey Gift Card Drawing, c/o B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001. No order number is required to enter via mail. All entries become property of the Sponsor. No entries will be acknowledged or returned to the entrant.
3. Entry Period. Any and all entries must be received by Sponsor during the following entry period in order to be entered into the Drawing (the "Entry Period"). Entries must be received by Sponsor between 12:01 a.m. (E.D.T or E.S.T) on the first (1st) day of the month, and 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T. or E.S.T) on the last date of the month to be eligible for entry into the Drawing. Mail in entries must be postmarked by the last day of the month and received by 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T. or E.S.T) on the sixth (6th) day of the following month to be eligible for entry into the Drawing. Sponsor's computer network time is the official clock for the Drawing. Any and all entries received by Sponsor outside the Entry Period will be carried over into the next month's Drawing.
4. Entry Parameters. Eligible entrants must enter via either one of the methods described above. There is no limit on the number of eligible entries that can be submitted during any Entry Period.
5. Identity of Entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant, entries will have been deemed to have been submitted by the person bearing the name and mailing address stated on the entry postcard if entry is via mail, or the e-mail account holder from which such entry was received if entry was submitted electronically. For these purposes, an e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the internet access or online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Any issues or disputes regarding the identity of an entrant shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Mail in entries and all other correspondences must be sent in the original and in the entrant's personal handwriting. No reproductions will be accepted. No machined and/or electronic correspondences shall be accepted. No mass/bulk mailings of any kind shall be accepted.
6. Entry Ownership/Entrant Agreements. All entries have an equal chance of winning. By entering each entrant (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official B&H Store Survey Gift-Card Drawing Rules; (b) that any claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the B&H Store Survey Gift-Card Drawing, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (c) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the B&H Store Survey Gift-Card Drawing, but in no event shall such damages include attorneys' fees; (d) that under no circumstances will an entrant (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (e) any actual or perceived ambiguities in these rules shall be interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No entrant (or entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) shall claim or receive any damages subject to being multiplied or otherwise increased.
7. Eligible Participants. The Drawing is only open to residents of the United States and Canada who are at least thirteen (13) years of age on their entry date. The Drawing is not open to employees of Sponsor, their immediate family, or any person domiciled with such employees. The Drawing is not open to affiliates or subsidiaries of Sponsor, or advertising/promotional agencies engaged by Sponsor. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, request an affidavit from winners, to confirm that they meet all eligibility criteria. Winners who are residents of Canada will be required to complete a four (4)-part mathematical skill question in order to receive their prize.
8. Prizes/Drawing. One (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The prize winner will receive a B&H Gift-Card pre-valued in the amount of Two Hundred and Fifty ($250.00) Dollars. No cash or other substitutions will be offered. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor electronically on or about the fifteenth (15th) day of the month following an Entry Period. Winners will be notified and will receive their prize via mail to the name and address provided with the entry if entry was via mail, or, if entry was done electronically, to the name and address in Sponsor's records associated with the e-mail account from which such entry was received.
9. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Sponsor Modification/Cancellation Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing at any time in the event of any technical malfunction or any unauthorized outside tampering which corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Drawing. In its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify from the Drawing any person it determines, in its sole discretion, to have attempted to or actually tampered or otherwise abused any aspect of the Drawing.
12. Choice of Law and Venue. Winner agrees that any disputes that may arise in connection with this Drawing shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Winner further agrees that any such disputes shall be heard in the courts of applicable jurisdiction in the County and State of New York. For residents of Quebec only, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
13. Winners List. To receive names of the winners by U.S. mail, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your written request for a Winners List to: B&H Foto & Electronics Corp., Attn: Store Survey Gift Card Drawing, 440 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001. Any Winners List request must reference the entry deadline for the particular drawing for which such request is being made and must be received by B&H within one (1) year of the date the Drawing is conducted.