The Pacific Image Prime Film XA Slide & Negative Scanner provides 10,000 dpi scans of your 35mm slide and negative film. The Prime Film XA uses an input color depth of 48-bit to maximize the quality of your up to 16-bit final scans. This combined with the dynamic range of 4.2 allows you to create high-quality digital images from your 35mm film.
The Prime Film XA also features batch scanning of 35mm strip film for up to 40 frames. It can also scan individual frames and mounted slides with the option to use a quick one-touch scan button. Also, automatic correction technology is possible with features like Magic Touch and Digital Noise Reduction. For additional control, the XA also includes CyberView X5 and SilverFast SE scanning software.
- Magic Touch Technology
- Automatically removes dust and scratches from your scans
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Minimizes the grain and noise of your image
- Auto Color Correction
- Corrects the color to appropriate levels even on faded film
- Multiple-Exposure & Multiple-Sampling Functions
- Takes multiples scans of the same image in order to create the highest-quality final photograph possible
- CyberView X5 Software
- Allows the scanning of single frames and strips as well as providing tools for optimizing scanning and color reproduction
- SilverFast SE Scanning Software
- Works directly with the scanner to produce the highest-quality photos possible, including correction and previews of your final image