Amongst the world's greatest astronomy binoculars, the military-specification Fujinon 10x70 FMT-SX Polaris Binocular transmits an incredible >95% of the light reaching the binocular, and has Fujinon's EBC multicoatings upon every optical surface. It is also equipped with flat-field, distortion-free eyepieces that accept optional polarizer, nebula, haze, and ND (neutral density) filters as your observing needs require.
The 100% fogproof and waterproof 10x70 Polaris withstands drastic temperature and humidity changes with ease, has abundant eye relief for use with eyeglasses, and is the perfect astronomical binocular for anyone under 40 with eyes young enough to take advantage of the 7.0mm exit pupil diameter. Observe remarkable brightness, contrast, and lack of optical flaws, particularly in dark sky environments.
- An absolutely ideal astronomy binocular for anyone <40 (older viewers cannot fully take advantage of the 7mm exit pupil diameter)
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Up to 13 Fujinon EBC multicoatings upon all optical surfaces
- 56-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Pebbled external finish upon a metal housing (this binocular is NOT rubber armored)
- Accepts optional polarizing, nebula, haze, and neutral density eyepiece filters
- Peel-down style rubber eyecups
- Extremely-long 23mm of eye relief
- Accepts conventional 1/4"-20 binocular tripod adapters