The HP Combi 4 x 5" Sheet Film Processing Tank, is the only daylight processing, inversion agitation system available for both film and glass plates!
The HP Combi Plan "T" is manufactured from the highest quality plastic which, even after prolonged use, is highly resistant to corrosion from all known photographic chemicals, especially the current color developers.
- Modular design, each part is available for replacement. Each part bears its catalog number for easy identification.
- The plastic is an efficient insulator which helps to maintain a consistent temperature during processing.
- Adjustable for sizes from 6 x 9 cm to 4 x 5", daylight processing and daylight chemical changes.
- Connector for forced film washing from either the bottom up or the top down.
- Holds 6 sheets of film (12 black & white if loaded back to back).
- Inert to all photographic chemicals, simple, economical, proven practical!