The DN-C635 is a professional CD player housed in a single 2RU rack-mount chassis that offers CD-R/RW playback compatibility as well as MP3 decoding. Balanced XLR outputs along with unbalanced connections on RCA phono jacks allows for installation in a wide variety of situations. Various play and finish modes are available.
The DN-C635 includes the ability to vary pitch by up to ±12% of playback speed using a dedicated front-panel long-stroke sliding fader that adjusts the speed by 0.1% increments. A rotary track select knob allows selection of tracks easily and quickly. Pushing the knob in will increment tracks by ten, making access to high number tracks fast and simple. CD text is supported along with a single/continuous playback mode. Shockproof memory prevents skipping, while instant start and Auto Cue to music insures there are no blank spots at the beginning of the track to be played.
Three different programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory. The unit features a function that boots the unit up automatically in the program mode when a program disc is inserted. End monitor allows the end of a selected track to be reviewed and an End OF Message (EOM) function alerts the operator that a track is about to end. A digital SPDIF port is located on the back panel of the DN-C635 for direct connection to a digital system.
- Professional single CD CD-R/RW player with MP3 decoder
- Instant start and auto cue (preset selectable)
- Power-on play
- Shock Proof Memory
- Approximately 10 seconds
- Variable Pitch
- ±12% pitch control on long stroke sliding fader
- Rotary track select knob
- Program Play
- Three different programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory
- EOM (End Of Message)
- A message indicating the track is about to end is displayed and can be set within a range of 0 to 60 seconds from the end of the track in 7 steps
- Frame Search
- 75 frames per second (CD only)
- Balanced XLR connectors along with unbalanced RCA phono output