The Sanken CS-1 is a compact, professional shotgun microphone designed for film, video and broadcast applications. It's slim, compact design conveniently allows on-camera mounting without obstructing the camera's view. The CS-1's cardioid polar pattern and off-axis rejection combine to deliver focused, targeted signal while eliminating noise and ambiance at the perimeter of the capsule. The microphone delivers narrow angle directivity in all frequency ranges to ensure accurate sonic performance and rejection with any signal source. A high SPL rating of 137dB allows reproduction of transient signals with no distortion, even at close proximity.
- Excellent Rejection
- The CS-1 features a narrow angle, directional pick up on all frequency ranges while rejecting noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- The lightweight, short shotgun design allows the CS-1 to be easily mounted to any camera or boom pole.
- High SPL Response
- A High SPL response of 137dB allows reproduction of transient signals with no distortion, even at close proximity.
- Diameter Adjusting "O" Rings
- The supplied Rubber O-Rings are designed to expand the diameter of the CS-1 to match larger shock mounts attached to camera bodies (Canon XL-1, Sony PD- 170/150 etc).