The Evolution G2 Series is the latest addition to Sennheiser's Evolution family of wireless microphones. The UHF wireless microphone system features 1440 tunable frequencies and 4 frequency presets. This package conveniently includes the EK100G2 camera mount receiver, SK100G2 body-pack transmitter with ME2 lavalier and SKP100G2 plug-in transmitter in one package.
The EK100G2 receiver is made of a durable metal enclosure and features a full functional LED display. The receiver features a 1/8" unbalanced TRS mini output for quick connection to camcorders. The receiver features 4 preset memory locations that can be reassigned to any of the 1,440 available frequencies, within the 32 MHz tuning range.The SK100G2 body-pack transmitter features an identically designed enclosure as the receiver. It also features an LCD display and 4 preset memory locations that can be reassigned to any of the available 1,440 frequencies. The transmitter features an 1/8" locking-mini input for compatible lavalier microphones. The ME2 omni-directional lavalier microphone features a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for capturing in the most demanding environments.
The SKP100G2 plug-in transmitter allows any standard dynamic microphone with a 3-pin XLR connection, to be used wirelessly. The transmitter utilizes the same frequency band as the body-pack and is powered by 2x AA batteries or optional Sennheiser BA2015 accupack.
- Combo Package
- This package conveniently includes the EK100G2 Receiver, SKP100G2 Plug-On Transmitter, SK100G2 BodyPack Transmitter and ME2 Microphone.
- UHF Transmission
- The Sennheiser Evolution series operates on UHF frequencies allowing longer range and few drop-outs and interference.
- Flexible Frequency Options
- The system is pre-configured with 4 preset channels, however the channels can be reconfigured with any of the available 1,440 frequencies within the 32MHz range.
- Comprehensive Display
- A comprehensive LED display provides channels and frequency information as well as battery life, usage time, signal status and more.
- Rugged Metal Design
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a rugged, metal enclosure designed to withstand the rigors of road use and the elements.