The Sony MDR-V6 are a pair of circumaural, closed back stereo headphones, featuring a wide, extended frequency reproduction, neutral playback, and a convenient coiled cable with a 10' extension. The earcups and headband are padded and adjustable for comfortable extended wear and a secure fit.
The MDR-V6 headphones are recommended for recording, monitoring and mixing, and are particularly effective when connected to electronic keyboards and synthesizers because of their high output and unusually extended 30 kHz high end reproduction.
- Circumaural, closed back studio headphones with reversible earcups for single-sided monitoring
- Small, powerful Neodymium magnet and copper-clad aluminum voice coil for accurate, unusually extended 5 Hz - 30 kHz frequency reproduction, minimal weight
- Large 40mm aura-nomic designed drivers positioned in earcup for optimal and most natural playback listening
- Oxygen-free connecting cable for low-distortion, maximized signal conductivity
- Flexible coiled cable with 10' extension
- High 1 Watt power handling capacity for louder, distortion-free monitoring levels