The Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Disc is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available, or studio lighting. It starts out as a translucent white disc -- perfect for softening direct sun, or lights without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. Your choice of color -- silver, gold, white, gold/silver mix -- will be determined by the lighting conditions, and your personal preference.
This 22" disc is suitable for head-shots, and small still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and comes with a storage sleeve. We suggest the purchase of a pivoting arm and stand, to hold the disc where needed -- especially if you are working without an assistant.
- Silver Gold (soft gold) combines gold and silver, creating a warm, summery feel that works great with skin tones.
- Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a high-contrast image. Its perfect for video, product shots and B&W photography.
- Gold produces a natural, golden fill that is great for sunsets, jewelry, and indoor portraits.
- White produces an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source for both product shots and indoor/outdoor portraits.
- Translucent fabric is used to diffuse light, producing a broad light source and a soft, wraparound effect that's perfect for outdoor portraits or whenever a softer light is needed.