The smc Pentax 31mm f/1.8 FA Limited wide angle lens is a high-performance fast optic for discriminating Pentax shooters. Fit and finish are on par with the world's best, and the nine-bladed aperture diaphragm renders unfocused highlights in a smooth, creamy palette of blurred color. This lens incorporates a glass-molded aspherical lens elements to minimize spherical aberrations. The FA Limited series features full-frame image coverage with full automatic and manual aperture control, and offers incredible sharpness and image quality made specifically for Pentax DSLR cameras.
- This lens incorporates a glass-molded aspherical lens elements to minimize spherical aberrations.
- Sharp, crisp image reproduction, even at the maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Non-rotating front lens element
- Built-in lens hood
- The thin, lightweight design makes it an ideal carry anywhere lens
- The versatile angle of view produces natural images with a moderate perspective or an expanded depth of field, making it ideal for many different types of subjects and occasions, from snapshots to landscapes to architecture
- The limited lens series quality offers distinctive visual appeal and a premium appearance with its polished metal design
- Developed for Pentax film SLR cameras, however full-frame optics are also compatible with Pentax digital SLR cameras