The 8030.LSE Triple Play from Genelec is a complete 2.1 active nearfield monitoring system ideal for use in project or professional studios for music or post-production. It includes two 8030A nearfield monitors and a 7050B subwoofer for a full frequency range of accurate audio reproduction. Each unit has a durable aluminum housing and offers balanced XLR connectors.
The 8030A monitors feature 5-inch woofers and .75-inch tweeters in the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with the Iso-Pod speaker stand, which isolates the speaker from vibrations and resonances caused by surface placement. The 7050B is an 8-inch subwoofer powered by a 70W amplifier. It has Genelec's proprietary Laminar Spiral Enclosure, which lowers noise and provides tight, consistent signal dispersion. Each unit also offers tone controls for optimization with your workspace.
- Complete 2.1 active monitoring system
- All units feature aluminum cabinets
- Balanced XLR connectors
- Tone controls for optimization for your space
- Compact size is perfect for smaller and mobile studios
- Fully shielded for use near video monitors