The 28M, part of the Commercial Audio Series from Crown Audio, is a rack-mountable preamplifier/mixer ideal for use in factories, schools, hospitals, restaurants, offices, and other venues. It features eight mic/line inputs with stereo RCA jacks and balanced phoenix-type connectors and two outputs with balanced phoenix-type connectors. Priority muting is included for paging.
Individual volume, bass, and treble controls are provided for each input. LED signal indicators are provided for each input and the output. A built-in tone generator provides bell, pre-announce chime, alert, and evacuate tones.
- Eight input channels, each with stereo RCA jacks and balanced phoenix-type connectors
- Two output channels with balanced phoenix-type connectors
- Each input may be assigned to any combination of outputs
- Priority muting for paging
- Built-in four tone generator
- Signal indicator LEDs
- Level, bass, and treble controls for each input
- Phantom power