From Behringer, the XENYX series audio mixers are designed to provide real-world features and pristine audio fidelity while remaining cost effective and practical.
The XENYX 802 is a compact 8-channel audio mixer that fits within any budget. The mixer features 2 microphone inputs and 6 line level inputs. Inputs 3/4 and 5/6 are stereo paired for use with keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo devices. An additional stereo I/O is provided for connecting Tape and CD devices. The compact 802 is well suited for project recording, home video editing, small PA systems and more.
- 8 Total Input Channels
- The XENYX 802 features a total of 6 line inputs on 1/4" Phone connectors and two XLR microphone inputs.
- Stereo Inputs
- Channels 3/4 and 5/6 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, recorders and other stereo devices.
- Phantom Power
- User switchable +48V phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
- AUX Send / Return
- The 802 features stereo AUX send and returns for routing channels to external effects processors, monitors or recording devices.
- Compact and Portable
- The 802's ultra compact profile is ideal for the road and easy storage.