The Behringer MA400 is a unique and inexpensive personal monitoring headphone amplifier. The lightweight, minature unit allows for independent microphone and line level monitoring simulataneously, and accepts balanced and unbalanced 1/4" inputs with an accompanying mono/stereo monitoring switch.
The MA400 is an ingenious and cost-effective solution for rehearsal or personal practice applications, using either in-ear or standard stereo headphones.
- Miniature personal headphone monitoring amplifier with microphone input for stage or studio use
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone output connectors, accepts balanced and unbalanced line signals on monitor input
- Monitor input accepts 1/4" TRs and TS phone cconnectors, with dedicated mono or stereo monitoring switch
- Separate microphone and monitor inputs
- Allows for simultaneous headphone or earphone monitoring of vocal performance and program material from mixer or audio playback device