Get professional quality results from virtually any photographic original with the Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanner. With groundbreaking 6400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner consistently delivers precision color and detail, whether scanning slides, negatives, or medium format film.
With a 4.0 Dmax, the V700 offers exceptional image quality, excellent shadow area detail, and remarkable tonal range. But the Epson Perfection V700 Photo goes one step further. With its Dual Lens System, this innovative product automatically selects from 2 lenses for the desired scan resolution, topping out at a remarkable 6400 dpi. It has a 8.5 x 11.7" general scanning area, with a 8 x 10" transparency area. The transparency adapter is built in to the lid of the flatbed.
With its Digital ICE Technologies, you can easily remove dust and scratches from film, and many types of surface defects from prints, minimizing costly retouching. The convenient included film holders let you batch scan multiple slides and negatives to increase productivity. Epson also includes the popular Adobe Photoshop Elements software.
- Dual Lens System
- Optimize each scan with the exclusive Dual Lens System from Epson which automatically selects from two lenses for desired scan resolution
- Professional Quality Scans
- The Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner delivers unparalleled performance with 6400 dpi optical resolution. You'll also achieve remarkable tonal range and greater shadow detail because the scanner provides a 4.0 Dmax. There's an 8 x 10" transparency scanning area, with the adapter built-in to the lid. Supported film sizes include 35 mm mounted slides, 35 mm film strips, medium format film (including 2 1/4", 120 / 220, 6 x 20 cm), 4 x 5" film, and 8 x 10"
- Automated Dust and Scratch Removal
- The Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner remove dust and scratches from film and many types of surface defects from prints minimizing costly and time consuming retouching thanks to the included Digital ICE Technologies
- Batch Scanning Capability
- Improve your overall productivity by using the Batch Scan feature - scan multiple slides, negatives and medium-format film. The included film holders further makes it easy to achieve greater productivity.