The SD2 from Ketron is a high-quality sound module that uses a powerful sound engine to provide a wide range of realistic voices for your computer and MIDI music applications. The voice library includes a stereo grand piano, saxophones, brass, woodwinds, guitars, organ, accordions, and more. In addition to the high-quality voices, the SD2 also provides you with several audio percussion loops in a variety of styles - one of the first units in its class to offer such a feature.
The module has a simple interface with MIDI in and thru connectors and a stereo RCA output for connection to your computer, MIDI keyboard, guitar, or other controller, allowing you to access the voices for live use, studio recording, and programming. Up to 32 MIDI channels can be controlled, along with DSP effects such as chorus, reverb, delay, and more. Special templates are provided for seamless use with popular computer software such as Logic, Cubase, and Cakewalk.
Note! A separate MIDI to USB cable is required to connect the SD2 to your computer if it does not have MIDI connectors.
- The simple, ultra-portable unit is great for laptop-based applications.
- Realistic Voices
- The powerful sound engine provides a stereo grand piano, plus exceptional saxes, brass, woodwinds, organ, accordion, and more.
- Drum Loops
- Several drum and percussion loops are provided in a variety of styles.
- Great for all MIDI Applications
- The simple interface allows you to connect your MIDI keyboard, guitar, or accordion, as well as your computer for great access during live or studio use.
- DSP Effects
- DSP includes reverb, chorus, delay, and more.
- Special templates are provided for use with programs such as Logic, Cubase, and Cakewalk.