The black Manfrotto 190XPROB Aluminum Tripod builds on the success of the 3001 series and replaces the 3001PRO model. Its Q90 horizontal center column feature has been redesigned to make it even easier to flip from vertical to horizontal. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, it can be swung over to horizontal like a boom without removing the head or disassembling the column itself. The ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and the quick action leg locks have also been improved.
While it can reach a maximum working height of 57.48" (146 cm), it can also be used as low as 3.35". The 190XPROB is ideal for use with cameras and lenses up to 11.02 lb.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Q90 Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- 3-Faceted center column eliminates column rotation
- Ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs for firm grip in adverse weather conditions
- Four leg-angle settings: 25,46,66, 88°