The MicPort Pro from CEntrance is a professional USB microphone preamp featuring true plug-and-play installation. The unit is very compact and enables instant computer recording to any audio software running under Windows XP/Vista or Mac OSX. The preamp supports the use of condenser microphones with the inclusion of 48V phantom power.
A rugged chassis allows the unit to be used in virtually any environment, while the MicPort's low-noise circuitry will preserve high-quality audio sources. The 1/8" stereo mini headphone output can power most headphones, features a dedicated volume control, and delivers zero-latency monitoring via a direct circuit.
The MicPort is suitable for vocal recording and overdubs, instrument and amplifier mic'ing, pod casting, multi-person interviewing using multiple MicPort units, and video production.
- Compact, USB based microphone preamp with 24-bit/96kHz performance
- Low-noise with input level control knob
- High quality analog to digital (A/D) conversion
- 48V phantom power internally generated based on 5V of input, allowing for condenser microphones to be used with laptops
- Loud headphone amp with output level control knob
- USB bus powered - no batteries or external power supply needed
- Rugged anodized aluminum construction
- USB cable included