The Hasselblad H3DII-39 Digital SLR offers the very best in digital medium format image capture to studio and location photographers at an affordable price. Built around a 39 megapixel, 36.8 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor, the H3DII-39 captures the subtle nuance and fine detail of any subject. From high level fashion to international travel photography, the H3DII-39 provides image professionals with the superior handling and high image quality synonymous with the Hasselblad brand.
The H3DII is the 4th generation Hasselblad H-system body, providing improved custom controls, faster autofocus performance, higher ISO sensitivity, and the most intuitive on-board menu system to date. By focusing solely on integrated digital camera architecture, Hasselblad allows users the full benefits of digital medium-format with the ease of use of a 35mm DSLR. Wide ISO flexibility (ISO 50-800), optional GPS and Perspective Control modules, a choice of eye-level or waist-level finders, and optics from 28mm wide angle to 300mm telephoto support the H-system philosophy of full user customization with uncompromising quality. Paired with the newly developed Hasselblad Phocus software, the H3DII-39 represents a complete, digital image solution for all of your professional needs.
- Industry Leading Image Quality
- The H3DII-39 system boasts a 39 megapixel imaging CCD of 36.8 x 49.1mm. True 16-bit color, lossless RAW capture, and high ISO sensitivity bring neutral colors, razor sharp contrast, and high dynamic range to all of your assignments. From portraiture to still life, fashion to travel photography, the H3DII-39 captures your vision at the highest professional quality.
- Action-stopping Flash Sync
- Capable of flash sync speeds up to 1/800th of a second, the H3DII-39 opens the door to powerful, action-stopping studio and location photography. From models in motion to powerful athletic portraits, Hasselblad's central lens shutters lead the industry in speed, consistency, and reliability.
- Instant Approval Architecture
- Designed to speed up your post-production workflow, Hasselblad's Instant Approval Architecture allows you to assign one of three color ratings to your images directly from the camera back. Green for great images; Yellow for good photos; and Red for the bad ones. These color ratings can be read by the included Phocus software. Customize your import settings to skip over Red tagged photos and save hard drive space by capturing only Green and Yellow images. You can even separate the import location of your file ratings.
- File Capture Flexibility
- Many of today's digital medium format systems require cable tethering during the image capture process. The Hasselblad H3DII-39 System also allows for direct capture to CompactFlash memory cards or Hasselblad's optional 100GB Imagebank. Whether tethered in the studio or cable-free on location, the H3DII-39 offers you the flexibility to meet the demands of any shooting situation.
- Optional GPS Recording
- Hasselblad's optional Global Image Locator (GIL) tags GPS coordinates, altitude, and time to all of your images files. This data is highly useful for location-specific applications and follow-up assignments. Using the included Phocus software, image mapping can be made directly to Google Earth.
- Phocus Software
- Hasselblad's Phocus Software brings powerful capture, processing, and archiving capabilities to the H system. Using a FireWire 800 connection, Phocus can control all shooting functions of the H3DII-39 including ISO, shutter speed, aperture value, and fine autofocus. Processing capabilities go beyond simple RAW conversion with adjustments for distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberration. Powerful archiving functions such as keyword generation, GPS tagging, and folder creation bring professional image organization to your Mac or PC system.