The Pro MPA II from ART is a 2-channel microphone preamplifier that delivers a total of 70dB of gain, and can operate in either stereo or dual-mono mode. Perfect for any sized studio, production facility, or live sound environment, the preamp provides variable input impedance, and a dual-tube gain stage with selectable plate voltages (high or normal).
The unit has the ability to process a mid/side microphone set-up, and can also function as a dual-channel DI box using the 2 front panel instrument inputs. Two backlit VU meters display output level, while multi-colored LED arrays provide a visual reference of tube gain for each channel. The Pro MPA II is rack mountable and housed in a sturdy, 2U steel chassis.
- 2-channel, variable input impedance microphone preamplifier
- Tube based gain stage with selectable plate voltages
- Instrument input on front panel with automatic input selection
- Selectable Stereo/Dual operation of output controls
- Variable low-cut filter per channel
- Switchable +48V phantom power per channel
- Supports Mid/Side miking technique
- Large, dual, back-lit VU meters
- Phase reverse per channel
- Switchable for either +4dBu or -10dBV output