The USB-MIDI Cable from Alesis is part of their problem solver AudioLink series, and makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to a Mac or PC via a USB port.
The AudioLink Series USB cable receives and outputs MIDI signal thanks to its internal interface. The cable connects via plug-and-play to the Mac or PC, and provides an all-in-one USB to MIDI solution.
- Control virtually any MIDI-compliant software
- Turn any device with MIDI output into a USB-MIDI controller
- Plug-and-play, class-compliant USB for Mac and PC
- 6-foot length (1.8 meter)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software