The LPK25 from Akai is a USB-MIDI 25-key mini keyboard controller that is a perfect fit for use with a laptop computer. It measures less than 13 inches across, weighs less than a pound and will easily fit into a laptop case, backpack or messenger bag for extreme portability.
Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere. DJs can use the controller to trigger loops and samples in a live situation.
The controller contains an arpeggiator, which steps through chords automatically, assisting musicians with creating quick melodic ideas. Sustain, octave up and down, tap tempo controls and 4 memory banks for programming and recalling settings round out the easy-to-learn layout.
The LPDK25 works plug and play with Mac and Windows software and requires no driver installation or wall power for operation.
- USB-MIDI controller that works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain button, octave up and down and tap tempo controls
- 4 programmable memory banks
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and Windows with no driver installation required
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag for easy portability
- Includes editor software for Mac and Windows
- USB bus powered - no additional power cable needed