Light output can be varied in 1/10-stop stages over a 4-stop range with the VS-LCD, accessible through the digital readout. The 100W modeling light can be coupled to the flash, getting brighter or dimmer to match the actual light output, or independently set to the level you want. The monolight accepts Bowens monolight reflectors and head accessories. It also has a limited Auto Dump function, firing the strobe when you reset to a different power level (so the strobe is automatically set to the correct setting for the next flash). A built-in optical slave allows the monolight to be triggered using another flash. The EX100A monopod kit adds an additional 100w/s of light and included 24x24" softbox.
The white umbrellas soften and broaden the light. The Impact aluminum light stands extend to 10' in 4 sections, with sure-twist section locks. If you forget to tighten a section with your light mounted, the light comes down slowly, thanks to the air-cushioning. And the light stands will accept casters, which makes positioning the lights a snap. The 3' backlight stand can be used on a floor or table--particularly useful for a backlight. The radio slave transmitter and receiver let's you trigger the strobes without being connected to a sync cord. And you can pack it all into the included kit bag.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x Impact Digital Monolight 400W/s (120VAC)
- Impact One Monolight Kit (120VAC)
- 2 x Impact White Translucent Umbrella (43")
- 2 x Impact Air Cushioned Light Stand, Black - 10' (3m)
- Impact Two Section Back Light Stand - 3' (90cm)
- Impact PowerSync16 Transmitter
- Impact PowerSync16 DC Receiver
- Impact Light Kit Bag (34 x 13.5 x 12")