The eBand JS-8 from Boss is device that allows guitar players and singers to rehearse with backing tracks and song files, record their performances, and to interface with audio software on a computer. There are over 100 effects built-in, and lots of presets that load themselves automatically depending on what style of music you're playing. Whether you're just trying to rehearse some parts of a song, practicing your guitar chops with backing tracks, or producing your next hit single, the eBand JS-8 acts as an easy-to-use, all-in-one tool that can make you a better musician.
Stereo speakers are built-in for when you want to be heard, and headphones can be used for private sessions. You can keep your guitar in tune with the built-in tuner, and keep the beat with its built-in metronome. If you're working on some music and you hear something you like, at any time you can press record and the eBand will capture the moment. The files are saved on an included 1GB SD card, and can be transferred to a computer via USB. You can also use the eBand as a computer audio interface with most audio recording applications, as well as use the effects processor in the eBand on the tracks in your software.
- Imports and plays audio files (WAV and MP3)
- Pitch and tempo control of imported songs
- Guitar/Mic input with dedicated input control and a headphone output
- Custom-tuned speakers for powerful playback
- COSM Preamp and over 100 effects derived from the Boss GT-10 guitar effects processor
- EZ Tone function provides the ultimate easy-to-use, intuitive approach to sound creation based on graphic icons
- 300 audio-loop phrases onboard for backing tracks and rhythms (some include companion guitar effects pre-programmed to match the loops)
- Tuner and metronome built in
- Records and saves your guitar performances
- USB audio interface for direct link to and from PCs
- Play songs from USB memory stick
- Import your favorite songs from audio CD to eBand with included utility software (PC/Mac)