The Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution is an anniversary microphone package that includes a professional-quality NT1-A microphone and a number of useful recording accessories.
The NT1-A is a large-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone intended for general instrument and vocal recording. The mic features a 1" diaphragm with a gold-plated membrane, which provides a wide frequency response and exceptional signal-to-noise ratio. The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing noise caused by room ambiance, instruments, monitors, headphones, etc. The balanced, transformerless output circuitry results in quiet, low-noise signal reproduction at high output levels. The NT1-A is powered via 48V phantom power and has a standard XLR connector.
The bundled accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with an integrated pop filter, a 20' premium cable, and a dust cover. It also has a bonus DVD presented by Rode founder and president, Peter Freedman. The DVD covers a variety of tips and techniques to help you get the most out of your NT1-A.
- Large Diaphragm
- The 1" diaphragm provides a wide frequency response and excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern of the NT1-A effectively minimizes off-axis noises such as room ambiance, monitors, and off-axis instruments
- Transformerless Output
- The transformerless output electronics result in quiet, noise-free output while maintaining maximum signal gain
- 48V Phantom Power
- The mic uses standard 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector
- Accessory Package
- The accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with an integrated pop filter, a premium 20' cable, a dust cover, and a bonus DVD with microphone tips and techniques