The Canon KT14x44KRS 1/3" HDgc Lens is a high definition, 14x zoom lens for 1/3" CCD video cameras including the JVC GY-HM750, JVC GY-HM710, JVC GY-HM790, and other available cameras with a 1/3" mount. It is suitable for ENG style and HD productions, and it is part of the Canon HDgc line of lenses. The HDgc lenses feature flourite lens elements and Hi-UD glass.
The lens features 14x zoom range of 4.4 to 62mm and maintains a constant f-stop of 1.6 throughout the range. It also covers both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios, so you can use it on cameras that shoot in either aspect ratio. The lens features manual or servo control of both zoom and iris functions and macro feature for extreme close up work.
- Portable HD zoom lens for high definition camcorders with 1/3" sensors.
- Designed for HD ENG and production applications.
- 14x zoom ratio (4.4 to 62mm).
- Compact and lightweight at 2.4 pounds.
- Made of fluorite and Hi-UD glasses to optimize the picture quality at center and edges of the image.
- Aspheric lens elements minimize unwanted internal reflections and geometric distortions.
- Ergonomic design makes the unit flexible in operation, reduces physical strain, and reduces operator fatigue.
- 16-bit high-resolution rotary encoders for high-precision lens control.
- Shuttle Shot - the lens can memorize any 2 focal lengths and automatically shuttle between the 2 points, both ways