The Cavision 4 x 5.65" Matte Box Kit for 5D MII is a wide 16:9 hard shade matte box designed for use with a Cavision 5D Mark II shoulder mount rig. Matte boxes control light better than a regular lens shade and offer the videographer the ability to use high quality 4 x 4" and 4 x 5.65" glass filters for image effects.
This kit offers 2 filter stages, including one that rotates 360°, an expandable French flag for blocking off light from above, an 85mm rubber adapter ring, and a bracket for attaching 15mm support rods (sold separately). The 4 x 5.65" Matte Box kit for 5D MII comes with two 4 x 4" trays and one 4 x 5.65" tray.
Note! Additional step-down adapter rings may be needed depending on size of lenses being used.
- Extra wide hard shade specifically designed for HD 16:9 format
- Optional use of 4 x 5.56" filters in the stationary filter stage
- Fits a large variety of cameras and lenses including both Broadcast and Mini-DV
- Rotating filter stage for use with polarizing and graduated filters
- Highly affordable
- Ideal for use with Cavision 15mm rods, which allow for horizontal and vertical adjustment