The PS607 Deca Mixer Bag from Petrol is a professional-quality mixer bag ideal for sound recordists. It is designed to keep your equipment safe, organized, and accessible. The bag is constructed from heavy-duty water-resistant Cordura, and can carry up to 4 transmitters and receivers, headsets, and accessories.
The bag has removable internal dividers for custom configuration and a fully-padded main compartment to safeguard your equipment. It has a transparent top window for easy viewing, and free access to all mixer panels on the sides, back, and top. A special internal pocket houses a mixer battery, while 2 expandable snap-on pouches can hold transmitters or receivers. Multiple pockets are provided for batteries, connectors, and other accessories. For convenient and comfortable transportation, the bag has a padded, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Exterior is made of heavy duty water-resistant Cordura
- Carries up to 4 transmitters and receivers, headsets, and accessories
- Main compartment is fully padded to safeguard contents
- Removable internal dividers for custom configuration
- Transparent top window allows easy viewing of controls
- Free access to all mixer panels; sides, back, and top
- Multiple storage pockets for batteries (especially NP-1 type), cassettes, connectors, etc, plus a special pocket for housing a mixer battery and an external front accessories pocket
- 2 expandable snap-on pouches house transmitters or wireless receivers
- Can be used with PLHR, PEHR-N, and PERC
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap for comfortable and convenient transportation