This is a 20 sheet box of 8 x 10" Provia 100F Professional (RDP III) from Fujichrome. It is an ultra high-quality, daylight-type ISO 100-color reversal (slide) film. With the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films and an extremely high sharpness, it captures details with unprecedented clarity. Highlights remains bright with no blow-outs while your shadows will demonstrate excellent shadow to highlight gradation.
The film can be pushed from -1/2 to +2 stops with no color variation making it suitable for all portraits, landscapes and commercial work. It also works well when used for long exposures where reciprocity may occur. The film holds its speed and balance well during multiple and extended exposures.
- Super-Fine Grain
- Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films
- Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction
- Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application
- Rich Tonal Reproduction
- Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity
- Improved Reciprocity Characteristics
- Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance
- Excellent Push/Pull-Processing
- Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing within 1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variation color balance and gradation
- E-6/CR-56/C6R Processing
- As with other Fujichrome film, worldwide processing available using E-6/CR-56/C6R chemicals