The Vello Infrared Remote Control is a compact and easy-to-use remote switch with a 15' (5 m) range for Canon digital cameras that support infrared triggering. All you have to do to make it work is to set your camera (in the menu) to accept remote triggering, then aim the remote at the infrared (IR) sensor on your camera. In addition, with cameras that take video and are set to video mode, pressing the "2S" button will control start and stop of the video capture.
The IR-C1 enables you to capture images without touching the camera, thus reducing image blurring and allowing you to concentrate on other things, i.e. interacting with your baby to capture a once-in-a lifetime expression or a fleeting moment.
- EOS: Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D) T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5i (700D), 5D Mark II/III, 7D, 60D & 70D
- Pro 1, Pro 90 IS, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, S1 IS, S60 and S79
- EOS Elan: 7E, 7N, 7NE, Elan II and Elan IIE
- ELPH: Jr., Sport, Z70Z, and Z3
- Sure Shot: 130u, 130u II, Z115, Z135, Z155, Z180u, and Z90W