Vello's FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release - 2.4GHz is a complete lightweight remote control outfit that provides a way to trip your camera's shutter while avoiding any possible unwanted camera movement. The FreeWave Plus works in either wired or wireless mode. This is ideal for photographing wildlife, and for macro and close-up photos or long exposures, where the slightest camera movement can ruin a picture.
With the dual function release, press halfway to focus, then press all the way to trigger the shutter. A four-second delay function makes it easy to produce self-portraits. Working on the 2.4GHz frequency gives you reduced radio interference and an extended range (up to 320' (100 m))--you don't need to have line-of-sight alignment, either, as radio waves will pass through walls, windows and floors.
This remote control will work with virtually any major brand of camera--just switch the dedicated release cable. LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in wireless mode. The FreeWave Plus is capable of multiple exposures with a single press of the trigger, and you can control the length of long exposures remotely, also.
- Compatible Cameras
Nikon: D1, D1H, D1X, D2, D200, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D300, D300s, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D700, D800, D800e and D810
Df, D90, D600, D610, D750, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000 and D7100; CoolPix P7800
Fuji: S3 and S5
- 2.4GHz Radio Frequency
- Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality.
- Extended Range
- Up to 320' (100 m) range.
- 16 Possible Channels
- One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers.
- Built-In Antenna
- Destruction-proof internal antenna.
- Dual-Function Release
- Press halfway to focus; press fully to trigger shutter.
- Delayed Release
- Four-second delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
- Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
- Long Exposure
- Control the length of the exposure remotely.
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired. Wired triggering works even if the battery is dead or missing.
- One receiver works with dozens of camera models. Just swap out the camera release cable.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus and exposure during wireless mode.