The Harman Titan 4 x 5" Pinhole Camera from Ilford was born of a collaboration with Walker Cameras in the UK, makers of Titan large format film cameras. This beauty puts the joy and creativity of pinhole photography in your hands - all you need to get started is a 4 x 5 film holder. The 72mm wide-angle pinhole cone - which is interchangeable - exposes any photographic film or paper. Additionally, the camera comes with a pinhole exposure calculator.
Note! Will not accept Polaroid or roll film backs.
- Designed in Conjunction with Walker Cameras in the UK
- The Harman Titan Pinhole Camera has been designed in conjunction with, and manufactured in the UK by Walker Cameras who are well known for their range of Titan large format film cameras
- The body is made from injection molded ABS, finished with a very durable non-slip oven-baked coating. All fittings are made from stainless steel. This combination of materials makes the camera exceptionally robust to withstand extreme natural elements, and rough handling.
- Utilizes 4 x 5 Film
- The camera, which can be used with any photographic film or paper, takes a 4 x 5 film holder
- Features of Design
- The camera features tripod mount positions, dual built-in spirit levels, and a single standard cold-type accessory mount on one of the longer sides. The kit comes with a 72mm wide-angle pinhole cone, which is interchangeable. There are two 1/4"-20 threaded mounts for shooting vertically or horizontally on a tripod.