The Manfrotto 055 Magnesium Ball Head with Q2 Quick Release is a sturdy, professional ball head with separate controls for tilt, pan, and friction that enable precise positioning. With a 26.5 lb load capacity, the durable head is suitable for just about any camera.
The 055 head's lateral tilt ranges from -100° to +40°, and pan is a full 360°. With the head's independent pan lock, its state-of-the-art materials & technology that enable smooth movements, plus the degree markers around the base, the 055 is well-suited for precise panoramic photography.
The head's quick-release mechanism is the innovative Q2 system, which offers excellent ergonomics & speed as well as light weight.
- Perfect companion for Manfrotto 055 carbon-fiber tripods
- Magnesium Q2 quick-release system is compatible with RC2 standard plates
- Portrait angle selector (90-100°) for finer control over positioning
- Dual spirit levels for both portrait & landscape orientations
- Constructed of lightweight magnesium (weighs 2.0 lb)
- Patent-pending design