The Magnus DX-3320M Deluxe Photo Tripod/Monopod With 3-Way Head is a stable photo tripod made from anodized aluminum with a center column that converts to a 4-section monopod. The DX-3320M can support loads up to 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)--ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The three-way pan-and-tilt head has a quick-release plate and a bubble level to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon. The rapid release center column detaches to serve as an adjustable 4-section monopod. The DX-3320M tripod system weighs 3.7 lb (1.67 kg).
The 3-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 22.7" (57.7 cm) to 59" (149.86 cm) with the center column fully extended. The detachable monopod extends to 60" (152.4 cm). Foam padding on the legs protects the legs and your hands in cold weather. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The rubber feet are ideal for working indoors and on level surfaces. The included retractable metal spikes give you maximum traction on dirt, sand, or any uneven terrain. The DX-3320M offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carrying case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head
- The pan-and-tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- 4-Section Monopod Center Column
- The rapid-release center column detaches to serve as an adjustable four-section monopod.
- Foam-Padded Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping legs, while foam padding protects from damage and ensures easy handling in cold weather.
- Rapid Release Center Column
- The rapid release center column facilitates smooth, easy camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Retractable Spiked Feet
- Metal spikes retract by rotating the rubber feet, providing maximum traction on eneven surfaces.