The Manfrotto More MT190A3P Aluminum Tripod is a special, extended version of the well-loved 190XPROB model tripod. The 190 More tripod reflects the same attention to detail that has made its predecessor a reliable choice for exacting professionals. A cast aluminum chassis, top-quality aluminum leg tubes, and aluminum flip locks combine to compose a rigid, stable camera support that supports up to 11 lb and reaches a generous maximum height of 64.5".
Like the 190XPROB, the taller 190 More has a tilting center column that easily disengages from the chassis upon its full extension. This 90° horizontal tilt combines with the tripod's low-angle leg setting to enable extremely low setups for macro photography and more – you can get as low as 3.34" from the ground. Unfettered choice in framing is the offspring of this versatility in tripod positioning.
The flip locks of the 190 More are adjustable, which means they won't wear out helplessly after heavy use. Like these locks, the leg-angle release mechanisms feature an ergonomic design that results in easier use and faster setup.
It's not just the most practical elements that demanded Manfrotto's keen attention: The 190 More features an elegant black carbon finish that contrasts with scratch-resistant chromed details and stylish red elements that highlight unique technical details of the tripod.
Made especially for this model, a professional tripod strap is included with the 190 More to allow convenient and easy transport of the tripod. Non-slip rubber ensures a stable grip during transport, and loops on both the tripod chassis and one leg mean that you can keep the strap attached to the 190 More even while you're shooting.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions – down to 3.3"
- Leg warmers on two legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings
- Ergonomic leg-angle release mechanism and ergonomic flip locks make a quick task of setting up at any height
- The double loop for the tripod carry strap enables you to leave it on the 190 More while you're shooting, unlike other strap designs that bind together the tripod feet