Take your wireless home entertainment and multi-room enjoyment to new heights with the Wireless HD Digital Kit from IOGEAR. This innovative transmitter and receiver pair are capable of streaming uncompressed full HD 1080p video with support for the latest 3D movie content along with 5.1 digital surround sound audio up to 100 feet away within the home, through walls and ceilings for your desired setup.
The transmitter and receiver are outfitted with connections for your HDMI-enabled device along with a built-in loop-through (local) port for an advanced dual HDTV multi-room setup. It also includes IR pass-through for wireless control of your devices. Using this kit, you can effectively consolidate your HDMI A/V electronics, such as Blu-ray players, DVR / Set-top boxes, DVD players and computers to design your own custom entertainment space.
This kit also offers the ability to set up your living room HDTV and add an additional room wirelessly; like your bedroom, den, loft or kitchen. Set up two HDTVs environments in minutes, if you have access to a power outlet then you can place your HDTV there and receive your favorite HD TV shows or 3D movies wirelessly.
The Wireless HD Digital Kit does not require a line-of-sight placement, so you can keep your home theater devices neatly out of sight. This enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless A/V solution.
Please note! Transmission distance may vary depending on your environment. Solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may yield shorter distances.
- Wireless uncompressed 3D and HD audio / video streaming from up to 100 feet away through standard home walls
- Multi-room capability; share your HD or 3D content in a second location at the same time
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from your 3D / Blu-ray / DVD player and DVR / Set-top box
- Wireless 3D video support
- Wireless uncompressed full HD 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Supports video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24 / 30 / 60 fps)
- Create a floating HDTV in almost any location like a bedroom, living room, den, loft or kitchen
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR allows for control over source devices that are hidden away
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP compliant
- Based on WHDI technology