The Stuff It! Belt Pouch from Think Tank fits any optional Think Tank belt and can also fit on their optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap using the included loops. The pouch is designed to hold accessories such as Pocket Wizards, filters, CF cards and extra batteries.
Think Tank's Rotate or Lock technology allows you to shift the pouch out of the way while shooting. So, if you're standing against a wall, kneeling or on the ground prone, the pouch can easily be rotated to make your shooting more efficient and comfortable.
The pouch is mid-weight in padding but still provides excellent protection to the contents. It comes with an additional organizer pocket in the main compartment and a rear pocket that can hold a 4.0 x 6.0" reporter's notebook. There are convenient pen pockets on each side of the pouch for rapid note taking. An external slip pocket is handy for storing lens caps and other accessories such as cleaning cloths.
Access to the pouch is via the strong, abrasion-resistant YKK zippers. Another zippered pocket holds the handy rain cover that can be rapidly deployed when you get caught in foul weather. The Stuff It! is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Abrasion-resistant YKK RC Fuse zippers
- Pocket for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- Accessory pouch for all your stuff: CF cards, Pro-size batteries, filters or pocket wizards, RF transceivers, Lens Pens, cleaning cloths
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 15.4" (39.1 cm)