The blue, 5L Waterproof Dry Tube Bag from OverBoard is used to protect equipment and gear while involved in water sports, boating, camping trips, hiking expeditions or the beach. It is a 100% waterproof 600 denier PVC Tarpaulin roll-top dry bag with an Overboard Fold Seal System. Roll up the neck tightly 3-4 times to expel all the air and then connect with the plastic snap couplers. When closed, the couplers can also be used as a handle.
It is designed to keep a digital camera or other small valuables safe and dry. The Dry Tube is carried by its adjustable, removable shoulder strap that also acts a carry handle. This bag will hold 305in³ (5 Liter) of gear.
- 600 denier PVC Tarpaulin waterproof fabric
- Fold Seal System
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage
- Electronically welded seams
- Durable, wipe-clean and easy to store away
- Plastic fasteners
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- 100% waterproof bag meets ROC Gear Class 3 specification, meaning it's suitable for quick submersion to depths of up to 3.0'
- Multipurpose storage application
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap becomes a carry handle
- Easy to clean