The Vello Triple Shoe V-Bracket (4.1" Wide) mounts onto a camera's accessory shoe in order to provide three additional accessory shoes for mounting lights, monitors, microphones, or other accessories. In addition to the shoe mount, a 1/4"-20 thread is also available for attaching the bracket to a tripod, rig, or other bracket featuring a 1/4"-20-threaded mount.
The bracket is constructed from rigid, yet lightweight single-piece aluminum alloy, and the mounting shoes are machined out of the same piece as the bracket, for additional strength. The accessory shoes also feature backstops for greater security when attaching accessories. The bottom shoe that attaches to the camera features a locking pin, which keeps the shoe in place and prevents the shoe from rotating during use.
- 4.1"-Wide Bracket
- This V-Bracket's width spans 4.1" cm and has a tiered design for mounting up to three additional accessories.
- Machined Aluminum Alloy
- The bracket is machined out of one single piece of aluminum, which provides greater strength to the three shoes
- Accessory Shoe and 1/4"-20 Socket Mounts
- The bracket can attach directly to a camera via the accessory shoe or, additionally, it features a 1/4"-20 socket for attaching to threaded mounts such as a tripod.
- Locking Pin
- The bottom shoe that mounts on to the camera features a locking pin, which prevents the bracket from rotating.