The IR-P1 Infrared Remote Control for Select Pentax Cameras from Vello is a wireless remote control that lets you take photos with your Pentax camera from up to fifteen feet away. The Vello IR-P1 is especially useful for preventing camera shake during long exposures and for taking self-portraits. It can also be used to trigger a remote camera when shooting events. On cameras with zoom capability, you can use the IR-P1 to zoom in and out as well. To successfully use the infrared remote, your camera must be set on the remote trigger function and the IR-P1 remote needs to point directly at the camera with no physical obstructions between the camera and remote. When your frame and focus is established simply aim the IR-P1 and press the S button to immediately release the camera's shutter. For zoom function, press the W/T button.
- Wirelessly take photos and shoot video from up to fifteen feet away
- Useful for triggering a remote camera, preventing camera shake, and even taking self-portraits
- Capable of remotely controlling the zoom function on cameras with zoom capability
- The IR-P1 Infrared Remote Control is Compatible with:
- Pentax K30, K-01, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-R, Q, Q10, X-5