The Neutrik NAC3MM-1 3-Pole PowerCON to 3-Pole PowerCON Lockable Coupler features locking 3-conductor equipment AC connectors with contacts for line, neutral, and pre-mating ground contacts. This device replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to ensure a safe power connection.
Note: The PowerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e., the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- PowerCON NAC3MPA-1 (power in) to PowerCON NAC3MPB-1 (power out)
- Lockable 3 pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V ac
- Color coded for easy identification, powerCON offers power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy locking system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Excellent cable retention
- UL, cUL recognized components (file no. E 135070) VDE certified (Reg. No. 6360), SEV approved (No. 96.1 10096)
- New latch design for easier handling and secure locking
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Coupler for linking cables (couples NAC3FCA to NAC3FCB)