The Compact HoodLoupe Optical Viewfinder for 3.2" Canon LCD Screens is used to make a close inspection of images as you review them on your DSLR camera's LCD monitor. The LCD screen Loupe isolates the display from ambient light so you will not be distracted by reflections or shadows in it. This makes it easier to view image details quickly to confirm focus and ensure that you have the best image possible. It will provide full coverage of an LCD screen up to 3.2" diagonally with a standard (3:2) aspect ratio; the same dimensions used on Canon DSLRs. The Compact HoodLoupe also shrinks down 30% smaller for easier transport and storage when not in use - going from 3.25" to 2.25" with ease.
- Conveniently Collapsible
- Shrink your HoodLoupe viewfinder by pressing its ends together, shortening its length from 3.25" to 2.25" in one quick press.
- Glare-Free Photos and Videos
- This HoodLoupe is designed to fit the 3.2" LCD monitors of larger Canon DSLR and HDSLR cameras, with a 1:1 magnification ratio. With the same 3:2 aspect ratio as your camera's LCD, the HoodLoupe allows more of the screen to be used for photo and video display so you can clearly see what you're shooting without the reflections and glare of ambient light.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-3
- Adjust the diopter's focus to your own eyesight for a customized viewing experience that is both comfortable and clear.
- Case & Quick-Release Lanyard Included
- The lanyard fits around your neck, and has a quick-release fastener that allows you to easily remove it. It also comes with a protective carrying case for safe and easy storage, with a built-in belt clip for convenient carrying while on the job.