The FreeWave Micro Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Select Nikon DSLRs from Vello is a miniaturized, reliable remote control kit that will trigger your 10-pin Nikon DSLR from up to 328' away. Ideal for sports, wildlife photos or self-portraits, the kit contains a transmitter and receiver that are small enough to easily fit in a shirt pocket. The system works on the 2.4 GHz frequency for reduced radio interference and extended operating range, and since radio signals pass through obstructions you don't need to position them in line-of-sight.
Simply lock the tiny receiver into the 10-pin port and select 1 of 16 channels for use. No connecting wires are necessary - the receiver is powered by the camera. The handheld transmitter has a channel selector corresponding to the receiver's as well as Focus, Shutter and Shooting Alarm color-coded confirmation LEDs. The transmitter runs on one easily-sourced AAA battery, while the receiver is powered by the camera itself. Included is also a removable lanyard for use as a wrist strap.
- 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
- Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality.
- Small, Lightweight Remote Control
- Compatible with Nikon DSLRs with a 10-pin remote terminal.
- Extended Range
- Operates at up to 328' (100 m), depending on conditions.
- 16 Channels
- Operates without interference from other wireless devices.
- Built-In Antenna
- improves reception of receiver.
- Dual-Function Shutter Release Button
- Press release button halfway to activate autofocus; press fully to trip the shutter.
- Shutter Trigger Confirmation
- The red On LED on the transmitter lights up each time the camera focuses and the shutter is released, providing visual confirmation that a photograph has been taken.
- Bulb Mode Release
- When the camera is in Bulb mode, the FreeWave Micro remote control can open the shutter at the beginning of the exposure and close the shutter at the end of the exposure.
- Works in Extreme Temperatures
- Operates in temperatures from -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C).
- Compatible Cameras
D800 & D800E, D700, D300, D300s, D200, D100 (battery grip required), D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D2 D2x, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2H, D1H, D1, D1x